The times are gone when you could enjoy juicy, sizzling steaks only when your dad decided to fire up a traditional charcoal-fed, gas-fueled grill. In the modern age, Indoor Electric Grills are taking place and gaining much popularity. Let the new-ear grills take your parties and palettes to a whole new experience.
An indoor grill is a great asset to create a big meal, like a pro. Read the article to learn about the best Electric Indoor Grills that will make your neighbors jealous and make your cooking more delicious, easy, and mess-free.
Let’s dive right into our top picks.
Hamilton Beach Electric Indoor Searing Grill with Viewing Window and Removable Easy-to-Clean Nonstick Plate, 6-Serving, Extra-Large Drip Tray, Stainless Steel
⭐BEST INDOOR GRILL FOR STEAKS ⭐
One would believe that the best steaks can only be cooked on open-flames. However, the Hamilton Beach 25361 electric indoor grill gives you restaurant-styled results in the comfort of your living space, making you wonder about all the possibilities of delicious foods this product can make.
This is an indoor bbq grill that can also make perfectly-cooked fish and pizza as well. The grill’s lid is see-through, which lets you look at your food as it cooks while keeping the heat-locked inside to cook your food evenly.
You can cook food quickly for a moderate-sized family. The small indoor grill has an aesthetic look and compact design, perfect for whether you want to let it stay on your countertop or keep it in storage. The preheat light helps you through the cooking process to determine whether the grill has properly been heated.
WHAT WE LIKE:
- Compact and light-weight: easy to store and carry
- Dishwasher-friendly: you can load and the dishwasher or wash it with your hands; it’s easy to clean either way.
- Affordable: The price point is very pocket-friendly.
- Excellent temperature control
- Flavorsome cooking: smart technology locks the flavors in without overcooking the food
WANT WE DON’T LIKE:
- Poor insulation: the handles get too warm, and you would need oven-mitts to be more careful
- Sticky grate: the grill is slightly sticky, which makes it a bit inconvenient.
⭐BEST INDOOR/OUTDOOR GRILL⭐
George never fails to amaze us with its innovative, standardized grills. The first feature that you would notice while cooking with this George Foreman Indoor/Outdoor Grill is the fat-draining system and collecting system that gives your food just the right juiciness and tenderness. It comes with a sizable domed-style lid to provide you with more overhead when it comes to cooking.
With this grill, you do not have to stay restricted to thin foods but can also cook burgers, etc., without needing to smush them. However, this small outdoor grill’s design is also compact so that your little food wouldn’t just slide through and drop into the drip tray below. Moreover, cooking 15-18 burger patties at a time had never been easier.
The pedestal makes it very comfortable for cooking outside in our yard while standing. It is of a comfortable cooking height. One thing that makes this the best George Foreman indoor/outdoor electric grill is that this is so lightweight. We were able to carry it and set it up wherever we wanted to, in a matter of minutes. The set-up was also simple and free of tools, and to use it on the counter-top, it only needs a slight-pull to be separated from the pedestal to use it as an indoor countertop grill with many conveniences. The functional features are very user-friendly, with an on and off button and 1-5 built-in temperatures, and a light that indicates that the required temperature has been met.
WHAT WE LIKE:
- Large serving: can cook food for more than 15 people at one time.
- Easy-to-clean: nonstick plates are straightforward to wash
- Versatility: you can make food indoors and outdoors without much worry.
- Ample space: can cook all sorts of big and small foods with perfection
- Consistent fat drainage: the fat-drain system keeps the food moist to the right consistency.
WHAT WE DON’T LIKE:
- Less heat control: grease gets spattered to the sides while high heat cooking, giving less heath control.
- Difficult grill removal: The grill could have been easier to remove.
Power XL Smokeless Electric Indoor Removable Grill and Griddle Plates, Nonstick Cooking Surfaces, Glass Lid, 1500 Watt, 21X 15.4X 8.1, black
⭐BEST SMOKELESS ELECTRIC INDOOR GRILL ⭐
Power XL Smokeless indoor grill provides excellent performance, user-friendly control, and affordability. The grill can cook seared steaks, delicious burgers, and tasty grilled salmons. It cooks foods with persistence, with desirable results. It has a built-in fan that vacuums out the smoke and odor, eliminating both factors.
The grill leaves impressive grill marks and cooks the food thoroughly from the inside out. While cooking burgers, we noticed that the cheese we added inside had melted perfectly, and the buns had become crisp from under, just the way we like it with this indoor countertop grill. It has a durable, heavy-duty cast aluminum, and the nonstick surface reduces the usage of extra oil and butter significantly.
It has wide LED-lit controls, and the temperature on it goes up to 220F. According to the manual, the lid, grate, water tray, and drip tray can be washed simply in the dishwasher, but if we tried to wash the indoor electric grill by hand and the job was relatively easy.
WHAT WE LIKE:
- LED touch control: makes it user-friendly
- Big size grease tray: provides convenient cooking.
- Pocket-friendly: it is highly affordable for people with a small budget
- Smokeless technology: smokes gets extracted with innovative technology.
- Easy-to-clean: grates and accessories are easy to clean and dishwasher-safe
- Versatile: has interchangeable cooking surfaces.
WHAT WE DONT LIKE :
- Short warranty: in case of issues, it doesn’t have a more extended warranty
- No handle: you can get hurt and need to wait until it cools down
Indoor Smokeless Grill Techwood 1500W Power Electric BBQ Grill with Tempered Glass Lid, Compact & Portable Non-stick BBQ Grill with Turbo Smoke Extractor Technology
⭐BEST BBQ LOVERS INDOOR GRILL⭐
The worst part about using the grills indoors is the persistent odor that it leaves behind. You would need to open up your windows to get rid of it. However, the TechwoodGrill solves that problem by providing us with the best smokeless indoor electric grill. It leaves no smell during or after cooking, and this was a factor that we truly loved.
It cooks food very quickly. We had the best meal, a beefsteak that we cooked to perfection within 15 minutes and was ready to eat. The electric grill sears the meat and also locks in all the moisture and flavor to bring out delicious meals.
You can enjoy restaurant-style bbq without having to spend as much money or even stepping out of your home with this smokeless indoor grill. Plus, it is ideal for winter times when you do not want to go out and just stay inside and eat your favorite comfort food. Its temperature glass-lid fulfills the aesthetic purpose and also helps you keep an eye on your food as it cooks.
WHAT WE LIKE:
- Constant temperature: heats stays consistent throughout the cooking process
- Easy to clean: You can put it in the dishwasher or wash it by hand
- No smoke: Ideal for having no smell, no smoke while bbq-ing indoors.
- Healthy: Drains excess fat to provide healthier comfort food alternatives.
WHAT WE DON’T LIKE:
- Nonstick: not so durable; coating comes off slightly.
- Slow heating: heats up rather slowly.
T-fal GC722D53 1800W OptiGrill XL Stainless Steel Large Indoor Electric Grill with Removable and Dishwasher Safe Plates
⭐BEST MULTI-PURPOSE GRILL⭐
Optigrill Stainless is the subtle combination of innovative technology and refined culinary excellence, all in one product. It comes with a plethora of cooking options, making your cooking more manageable. The electric grill is simple to plug in and use, as compared to its similar competitors.
This indoor countertop grill has a clam-like design that makes it ideal for cooking thin foods quickly. It has an 1800-watt heating system that is one of the strongest available in the market. It has a smaller size, so that is one element one can not boast about; however, it is excellent to just cook for yourself and your partner.
The Optigrill electric grill comes with nine different built-in settings that vary from fish, beef, pork, chicken, frozen foods, etc. You can also choose between rare, medium, and thoroughly done, as per preference. The diverse cooking options are worthy of praise; its smart technology also notifies you when your food is ready to be served, making it the best electric grill.
WHAT WE LIKE:
- Food-specific grilling modes: Pre-installed grill settings for different kinds of food
- Easy cleaning: Dishwasher and hand-wash safe
- Quick and even cooking: Heat is spread evenly, making cooking consistent
- Easy storage: compact design makes it easy to put away
- Lightweight: easy to carry and set up
WHAT WE DONT LIKE:
- Higher price point: a little expensive due to the latest technology
- It looks complicated: it seems difficult to use and takes time to understand fully.
- Small: would only make meals for fewer people
Ninja Foodi Pro 5-in-1 Indoor Integrated Smart Probe, 4-Quart Air Fryer, Roast, Bake, Dehydrate, a Cyclonic Grilling Technology, with 4 Steaks Capacity, in a Stainless Finish
⭐BEST VERSATILE INDOOR ELECTRIC GRILL ⭐
One product, five cooking methods indeed boast about the versatility of indoor outdoor grill Ninja Foodi Pro 5-in-1. The electric grill doesn’t fail to impress us with its bake, grills, air fry, dehydrate, and roast functions. We made sure to try them all out to be sure whether it was too-good-to-be-true. And to tell you the truth, we surely were not disappointed by any of the smokeless indoor grills results.
We were a bit skeptical about the air fryer function and decided to give it a try with some delicious potato fries, and we were astounded by the crispy-ness. The electric grill has a great design and material used. It also comes with a free 20 recipe cookbook, which makes it just a whole lot better.
The cooking is simple; all you need to do is pick the time and cooking mode. You just press the button for preheating, and once that’s done, you can start loading your food, wait for it to cook, and let the machine inform you once it is done. The nonstick surface is excellent for cooking as well as cleaning, helping it make its way through the top best indoor and outdoor grills
WHAT WE LIKE:
- Material: it is made from high-quality, durable material
- Free cookbook: comes with easy to make yet delicious recipes.
- Frozen food mode: instantly de-freezes and cooks the meal with perfection
- Automatic pause: when checking food, it turns off and cooks again when left.
- Storage: it is easy to store
- The design has excellent aesthetics to stay on the countertop.
WHAT WE DON’T LIKE:
- Size: would have liked it if it had more cooking space
- Difficult: it is challenging for first-timers to use it.
⭐BEST INDOOR GRILL FOR BEGINNERS⭐
With multiple built-in options in such a compact design, one falls in love with this Cuisinart GR electric grill. It has various cooking options, making cooking for the newbies even simpler. With reversible plates, you can pick just the right one, which makes your cooking more convenient.
After simple cooking, the clean up of the electric grill was easy too. Although the indoor BBQ grill could be washed up in the dishwasher but we hand-washed it without a hassle. The indoor electric grill lives up to the hype and is a well-rounded electric grill that can be used for many purposes. If you think of a grill that is specifically meant to be used indoors, then pick this grill for its small size as the storage is convenient.
You can simply adjust the temperature on the large LCD and also monitor it all in one place. It is made of durable stainless steel and can manage a bit of rough usage as well. Overall, the electric grill was great, and we enjoyed using it without any complaints.
WHAT WE LIKE:
- Digital display: aesthetically pleasing and makes cooking more convenient.
- Easy to use: has user-friendly interference.
- Durable: has sturdy and good quality material
- Plates: the plates are reversible.
WHAT WE DON’T LIKE:
- Weight: little heavy-weight
- Drainage: slight grease drainage issue
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT INDOOR ELECTRIC GRILL?
Indoor/outdoor grills are perfect to fit outside in the balcony, yet to also feed tens of mouths at a time. To make sure that you are investing in the best electric grill, you have to check for certain aspects. Here is what you need to keep an eye out for:
Size: Depending on your usage, you would need to pick the size of the electric grill. While some grills only make a meal for two people, others idealistically feed moderate-sized families and are also great for parties. Whether you purchase a giant grill or a small one, it is totally up to you.
Indoor or Outdoor: Indoor grills are great when you do not have a big yard but still want to enjoy some stir-fry risotto. Plus, an indoor grill also comes in handy when the weather is unpredictable and when you have a list of guests expecting some comfort food.
Wattage and power rating: Check the wattage of the indoor electric grill before purchasing whether it is suitable for where you live and your lifestyle, especially if you are careful about being energy efficient. A power-rating will showcase how much power your grill is most likely to consume.
Temperature: Whether you want to make high-heat meals or lower to moderate heat ones, there are options for each and both as well. So, pick your electric smokeless grill wisely as per your desired level of heat.
Durable grates: Grates are the grills used. They need to be long-lasting and built in the right design for the kind of food you want to cook mostly. The grates matter’s durability of an indoor grill because it will be the electric grill element which would bear the most heat, so it should be strong enough to face that and now wear-off after a few uses.
Indoor electric grills are handy products that can help you cook various meals all around the year. With the market full of endless kitchen appliances, we must say that these indoor bbq grills and indoor smokeless grills are incredible. We tried and tested many grills, including George Foreman electric grills, and Cuisinart electric grills, among a plethora of others and came to pick out the seven that we mentioned above. The electric indoor grills picked all the boxes of “perfect” without making us face many issues, unlike some others that we did not choose.
Without a doubt, we can say that these indoor/outdoor electric grills are a great and convenient replacement for traditional outdoor grills to be used indoors.