Table of Contents
Masterbuilt 20075315 Smoker with Viewing Window and RF Remote Control, 40-Inch
- Control Panel: top-mounted and digital control panel makes convenient use of the item.
- Air damper: it is located at the top of the unit and is adjustable.
- Timer: auto shut-off with 24 hours timer.
- Insulation: completely insulated to keep the temperature constant while cooking.
- Wood chip loader allows side wood chip loading to avoid heat loss and change wood flavors.
- Easy cleaning: removable racks makes cleaning easy.
- Budget-friendly: it is easily attainable and is not so costly.
- Overheating: some may find it overheating.
- Rotting: proper care of the elements is needed, or they may start rusting.
- Latch detachment: we found that the door handles and hinges are difficult to operate with one hand.
The Masterbuilt 20075315 30″ Electric Smoker is with RF Remote Control suitable for big families or groups of guests with a complete room for 730 square inch cooking! Electric Smoker provides a delightful taste and textures of slow-cooked, smoking ham, pork, beef, chicken, turkey, and seafood with four chrome-coated cookery racks, all of which provide plenty of space and are easily adjustable. Ideal for cooking outdoors and easily movable. It weighs 53.35 pounds and has wheels to move around.
This stainless steel body electric smoker is completed insulated to retain the smoker’s temperature and smoky taste. For even cooking, it uses an 800-watt thermostat-controlled heating element. The thermostat temperature ranges from 100 to 275°F. The Masterbuilt 20073515 Smoker provides a wide window and inner light to make it easier to see and features the built-in meat check that works very accurately to see your food’s temperature while the cooking is ongoing.
Masterbuilt front controller smoker is easy and user friendly. It features a blue LED front control panel that can be seen even in direct sunlight. The radio frequency remote controller aids in tracking and change the power of the smokehouse at your fingertips from a distance of up to 100 meters. A 24-hour timer with auto shut-off is also available for convenience. The locking doors and inner liners keep the smoky flavors intact and the heat constant. It is completely insulated and tight to retain the temperature and avoid any loss.
The flexible air damper, drip catching mechanism for fast washing, front-facing drip pan, detached drip tray, and water pan makes it easy to drip and clean the smoker for future use. The handles and the back wheels make it easy to travel. Its silver-colored body looks smooth and shiny. The sleek operating wood chip loading system allows adding chips without heat loss and allows controlling the smoke inside to have more or as little smoky flavor you would prefer in your food.
The Masterbuilt Smoker is hassle-free and easy to use without any worrying about charcoal or propane. Just plugin it, set the automated controls on top, and make sure you get your job done. Masterbuilt sells all the replacement parts for the item. They also sell heating elements that are not much expensive. You can use it without any problem, even if you are a beginner. Some may claim a problem in a burn of the element inside the cabinet wall but don’t worry, Masterbuilt will replace any missed construction fault.