Camp Chef SmokePro DLX Wood Pellet Outdoor BBQ Grill and Smoker, Bronze | PG24B
- The temperature control is automatic.
- Easy clean ash dump knob allows you to remove ash into a handy collection cup.
- Handles outdoor cooking jobs quite well.
- A chimney with a removable cap that allows the smoke to escape.
- Large hopper of 18lbs for a big gathering.
- Automatic auger that self controls the temperature.
- The pellet cover is not waterproof, so you need to cover it every time it rains, or it may get wet.
- The temperature control is not programmable, so we need to keep a check-in.
Table of Contents
- 1 Camp Chef SmokePro DLX Wood Pellet Outdoor BBQ Grill and Smoker, Bronze | PG24B
- 2 Pros
- 3 Cons
- 4 GRILLING AREA
- 5 SPECIAL FEATURES OF CAMP CHEF SMOKEPRO DLX PELLET GRILL
- 6 HOW TO CLEAN AND MAINTAIN CAMP CHEF SMOKEPRO DLX PELLET GRILL
- 7 WARRANTY
- 8 CONCLUSION
The Camp Chef SmokePro DLX Pellet Grill comes with features you won’t find on the expensive pellet grill and smoker’s models. It weighs 127 pounds with a generous cooking space of 429 cubic inches and exterior dimensions of 47.24″ H x 43.7″ L x 34.25″ D. If you include the removable upper warming rack, you get a total of 429 sq. inches of the cooking area. A built-in meat probe runs through the sidewall, which is attached to the smart digital temperature controller. This controller provides temperatures from 160°F up to 500°F (71°C to 260°C). It can be set to a low or high smoke that can be up to 225°F (107°C). This spacious smoker holds two large chickens or complete racks of three baby back ribs. What’s incredible is that you can also bake a pizza with the attachment available as the optional pizza stone. A sear box and a flat top griddle are also available.
Camp Chef SmokePro DLX Pellet Grill consists of a large hopper that holds up to 18 pounds of your favorite pellet for hours of smoking time. You can go through more pellets depending on the time and temperature, but you won’t need to refill for most of the situations. You would love the automatic auger that speed controls the temperature by providing pellets with the right quantity. You won’t have to stand beside all the time the smoker smokes dues to this impressive technology. The digital display provides you with the exact temperature that you can even read in the dark.
SPECIAL FEATURES OF CAMP CHEF SMOKEPRO DLX PELLET GRILL
This pellet griller comes with special features that make it stand out from other propane smokers. Let’s check them out.
- You won’t have to slice your meat to see if it is done. The probe-style thermometer does it for you.
- For proper flow and minimize soot buildup inside the smoker, it contains a small chimney with a cap that escapes the excess smoke.
- The pull-up knob empties the hopper from the bottom. This not only allows removing unused pellets but also allows to change pellets halfway through smoking.
- A cup is mounted underneath the burn chamber that collects the ash once the handle is pulled to open the bottom of the chamber.
- A side shelf can be a great help to rest some extra utensils while you may be opening the lid.
HOW TO CLEAN AND MAINTAIN CAMP CHEF SMOKEPRO DLX PELLET GRILL
Smoke and fire create ash, and no one likes messing with ash. Camp Chef Smokepro Dlx Pellet Grill puts you at ease with the easy cleaning ash dump knob. You need to just pull the knob, and the accumulated ash falls into the handy collection cup, which can then be disposed of. Moreover, a little scrape after every grill on a regular basis will help keep it well maintained. However, Camp Chef recommends deep cleaning after using it for 50 hours. This includes clearing the smoker with any loose debris and scarping off any buildup. Clean with soap water and rinse it off, making it ready for use after it gets completely dry.
Camp Chef provides a three-year Hassle-Free warranty on all its parts from the date of purchase. However, there is no coverage for paint and any misuse. The warranty won’t cover any neglect, abuse, accidents, or modifications.
Camp Chef Smokepro DLX Pellet Grill is a versatile appliance that will allow remarkable cooking possibilities in your backyard. Adding on a sear box will let you replace a smoker and a standard barbeque within a single unit. It is a good quality smoker within your budget.