Cuisinart COS-244 Vertical 36" Propane SmokerCheck prices below ⇊
- For patios and barbecue kitchens, the vertical footprint makes it a great dimension.
- Removable stainless steel racks.
- An adjustable gas supply provides control over the amount of heat.
- Smokes and heats the meat deep inside.
- The inside of the propane smoker has a well-heated regulation.
- Sometimes, the temperature gauge may not give the exact reading.
- The water reservoir is a little small.
The Cuisinart COS-244 Vertical 36″ Propane Smoker was developed and constructed considering consistency and reliability. A perfect touch to the heavy wood chip pan covered by the water tray is the lined heat-resistant porcelain. It also has twist-lock handles that seal the door shut tightly to ensure safety and maintain a stable temperature. The propane hose is 40-inches long, which is pretty lengthy. At present, there is no natural gas convertor kit available for this gas smoker. The Cuisinart COS-244 Vertical 36″ Propane Smoker is affordable and comes with four 14 x 14 removable stainless steel grill racks with an entire cooking area of 784 square inches. Get ready to throw a party!
With four grates measuring 14 inches by 14 inches, the Cuisinart COS-244 Cabinet Smoker has a large cooking area. For an impressive total of 784 square inches, each one offers 196 square inches of smoking capacity.
However, you’ll find that you’ll be limited to the height of the food you cook when all four racks with the meat are mounted. In every single smoking session, you would have just one or even two grates mounted most of the time. Otherwise, there is enough space in the smoking chamber to place butt pork shoulders, beer can chicken, and ring sausage. For fresh link sausages, you may need to set a single rack at the highest position and tieing the sausage up on some butcher’s string.
SPECIAL FEATURES OF CUISINART COS-244 VERTICAL 36″ PROPANE SMOKER.
- The smoker is 36 inches in height and has a vertical style. The vertical arrangement makes it easy for the smoker to stack, as it would not take up as much space on your decking as horizontal or offset smokers.
- The smoker comes in a sleek black hue, ideal for fading into the background with a well-polished finish but still looking classy.
- This smoker provides a convenient sausage hanger, the best spot for hanging and smoking sausages without messing with other meat in the smoker.
- On this model, the exterior temperature gauge can help you keep an eye on the smoker’s interior temperature without having to open it up and use handheld thermometers constantly. This would make it easier for you to cook meat parts that are highly dependent on the ideal temperatures and pacing of cooking, such as steaks.
- And when the weather is unfavourable, the push-button ignition mechanism allows this smoker to light up instantly at any time. That’ll help you get a record-speed dinner on the table.
HOW TO CLEAN AND MAINTAIN CUISINART COS-244 VERTICAL 36″ PROPANE SMOKER
The easily removable drip pan and wood chip tray make the cleaning and maintenance simple. The porcelain covering also makes it easy to clean and remain unspoiled. The grates may get sticky due to lean meats, but cooking at a low temperature would not need much scratching.
Using verticle cabinet propane, grease, smokers, soot, and other residues can build up on the temperature probe. That’s why sometimes the door thermometer can provide a false reading. After every use, a quick wipe down with an abrasive cleaner can help it stay clean and well maintained.
Cuisinart Cos-244 Vertical 36″ Propane Smoker comes with a three years warranty from the date of purchase. However, you should register the product within the first month of the purchase. Considering the features of this propane smoker, it is available at a good price than other electric or gas smokers.
This verticle propane gas smoker is a quality product in cooking appliances. It has a highly competitive price with all the basic functions to operate an easy-going grill and smoker. Cuisinart Cos-244 Vertical 36″ Propane Smoker is easy to assemble and use even for beginners. It provides you with the finest smoked meat, vegetables, and sausages. For unbeatable flavours, make sure to use high-quality wood chips and a little high water level for flawless end results.